Wednesday 13 May 2009

'Naf-neng' la, bukan 'nuf-nang'.....

For the second time today, I've been corrected when I said the word 'nuffnang'. And I just learned on how to pronounce it correctly. Instead of 'nuf-nang', which I've been pronouncing it over and over before, it should be 'naf-neng'. Gosh.. why can't we Malayanised it? hahaha... whatever...

And today, I managed to insert nuffnang ad in 3 corners of my blog, thanks to dillaz. Hopefully, one day, when this blog gain higher traffic, I will receive a phone call from nuffnang offering me to place special ads in this blog, and of course, with bigger incentives as what 'Orang Cina' may have got (I guess so) recently. This guy happen to have the same problem with me in correctly pronouncing nuffnang. So, I guess, I am not alone after all...

No comments:

Post a Comment